One of our most commonly asked questions for Doctor Mortgage Alliance is will the program offering be provided to a Dentist?
The answer is Yes, of course a Dentist is eligible, and in the same capacity of any other Doctor.
Even though doctor loans are often referred to as Physician Loans they are by no means just limited to physicians, they are also Dentist loans.
If you meet the following then you are eligible program:
- Doctor of Dental Science (DDS)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Dental Surgeon specializing in Oral or Maxiofacial surgery (DMD)
- 100% Financing – you can purchase a property with no down payment.
- No Mortgage Insurance – there is no need to have the wasted expense of PMI (private mortgage insurance) in your payment.
- 100% financing to $750,000
- 95% financing to $1,000,000
- 90% financing to $1,500,000
- If you are in dental training at point of loan application your dental school debt does not count against your debt ratio.
- One can choose between fixed rate and adjustable rate options, including 30 yr, 20 yr, 15 yr and 10 yr fixed terms. As well as the 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 ARMs are popular choices.
So if you are a Dentist and you want to take advantage of an unmatched Dentist Loan then get the process started by filling out our online Purchase Assistant. One of our expert Sr. Mortgage Banking Officers will contact you in a timely manner to confirm eligibility, and issue a pre-qualification letter.